Health and wellness take centre stage tomorrow and Thursday, centred around Broadgate in the City. In collaboration with its retailers a two day complimentary Wellness Spa on 23rd and 24th April is “popping-up”.
The Broadgate Wellness Spa will be located in the heart of the City at the campus’s Welcome Centre as part of the “Spring into Health” season. The pop up will provide a mix of on trend treatments such as Hatha yoga as well as health checks for stressed city workers like spinal checks with an Osteopath to indulging mini manicures or relaxing head massages.
What: Broadgate Wellness Spa
Where: Broadgate Welcome Centre on Finsbury Avenue Square, City of London, London, EC2M.
When: 9am – 5.30pm on 23rd and 24th April
How to book or browse: www.broadgate.co.uk/wellnessspa
Broadgate retailers taking part include Charles Worthington, Virgin Active, The Body Balance Clinic, Pod, Pro Skin and Space NK.
Treatment, classes and consultations available at the Broadgate Wellness Spa
- Virgin Active is running 60 minute Hatha Yoga, Pilates, Modern Meditation and Body Balance® classes.
- Charles Worthington will be providing smart dry styling sessions – perfect for the boardroom, healthy mini manicures and head massages.
- Space NK will be advising on skincare regimes, suggesting the best products for your skin.
- Pro Skin are offering 20 minute express facials, improving the look and feel of your skin.
- Not sitting straight up in the office, always feel like you are hunched over your desk, Broadgate has teamed up with The Body Balance Clinic to offer spinal checks and advice about keeping a good posture from a highly qualified Osteopath.
- Pod will be supplying refreshments throughout the day using recipes filled with protein, grains and wholefoods from their new platter range, which are ideal for office meetings.
For more information or to book your free treatment, consultation or class at Broadgate’s Wellness Spa please visit www.broadgate.co.uk/wellnessspa.