Pennyhill Park, in Bagshot, Surrey, has re-launched its 45,000sq ft luxury spa, following an investment of over £500,000. The award-winning country house hotel has completely transformed the spa’s decking area, re-landscaping the space to provide additional seating for up to 200 guests around the outdoor pools. Luxurious loungers and new dining tables and chairs have been introduced to take advantage of the revamped pool bar which now includes a Pimms pump to complement The Spa’s summer barbeque menu. Nice!
The entrance and lobby areas have been upgraded with enw furniture, lighting and colour palette to enhance the arrival experience for hotel guests and members of the spa.
Pennyhill Park is famous across the UK and indeed, around the world. An adult-only destination spa with a huge range of spa facilities. It’s big and now has a fresh new look.
- 21 Treatment Rooms (including 3 double rooms and 1 wet room)
- Private VIP Suite with three private treatment rooms (including 1 additional double room) and lounge area with large plasma TV screen
- Eight indoor and outdoor pools including a crystal blue 25 metre indoor ballroom with underwater music, 25 metre heated outdoor pool and heated outdoor hot tubs with varying jet powers and temperatures, Jacuzzi and hydrotherapy pools.
- Outdoor spa area with pool bar, fire pit, loungers, sun canopies
- Herbal saunas, aromatic laconium, tepidarium, ice cave, schnapps steam room and foot massage thrones
- 3000sqft gymnasium featuring Technogym cardiovascular and resistance equipment